Wednesday, October 2, 2013

And we back in the game:))


Okay so this goes without saying, this blog has been neglected for far too long... I think I needed to leave and maybe rethink exactly what this blogs purpose was or maybe I have just been lazy, I am not at liberty to disclose this information, all you have to know is I am back and I will be flooding this space with some interesting information that I hope you will enjoy as much as I will.
I am gonna share all the silly things I find interesting and worth mentioning, some not so much but I'm sure you will forgive me, I will be getting write down and dirty on the natural hair scene we have here in South Africa or maybe lack thereof, I don't know, too soon? sorry....
anyway I would love it if you take this journey with me, I am a student of many things, a lover of this man called Jesus, I am interested to know every human on this planet earth (if only it were possible) and heeey I write songs and stuff so yeah there you go, lets do this right right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment